The new version B26 RF2K-S
Description of the kit:
The RF-Kit B26-PA RF2K-S comes as a kit. In this case Kit does not mean that you get 100 plastic bags with individual parts, you need to assemble and solder boards, drill housing parts or connect the PA.
The PA kit is always delivered as an almost finished device. To make the kit an operational device, it is necessary to obtain a Raspberry 4 / 2GB and a power cord. All other necessary parts such as 1 x coaxial cable, power plug, USB cable, HDMI cable and micro SD card are included in the scope of delivery.
To finish the kit the Raspberry has to be installed (spacers are already mounted for this purpose and also the necessary fixing screws are included). Connect the supplied USB and HDMI cables, solder in the coaxial cable. Thereafter, commissioning takes place with the necessary calibration / setting.
No special tools are necessary for all this work. Screwdrivers, soldering iron, DVM, Ampere meter / current clamp and RF power meter are everything.
If you have any questions, please contact RF-Kit and a very large community at Groups.io with more than 1,300 members. A current version of the operating instructions is also available there at any time.
A micro SD card is included. Since the PA has a LAN port for possible "remote operation", the operating software can be downloaded from the Internet, and always updated with the availability of a new version.
- Frequency Range: 1.8-30 MHz and 50-54.2 MHz
- RF-Output: 1500 Watts
- Exciter Drive Level: 55 Watts on all bands ( US Version )
- Efficiency: Up to 70% varies by band
- TX/RX switching: <5mS PIN-Diode switching
- Internal Automatic Antenna Tuner ( unlimited Memories )
- 1X TRX and 4x Antenna
- Excellent signal quality
- Very silent operation due to speed controlled low noise fans
- Dual LDMOS devices rated at 3400 Watts
- 7-inch Color Touch Screen
- Multiple user selectable displays
- -55 dB output for Predistortion
- Auto RF Sens Band Selection
- YAESU® Band Data Interface
- YAESU BCD Band DATA output for external devices
- CAT Connectivity through USB
- CAT through IP ( UDP )
- LAN Connectivity (Remote operation)
- Wi-Fi Connectivity ( Host or Client mode )
- Quiet internal PSU 90-290 VAC
- 800W output 110V/AC; full power at 230V/AC
- Power Meter from 1 W through 3 KW
- Software Update via Internet
- Remote Internet operation via PC, Tablet or cell phone
Supports platforms such Apple® IOS, Android®, Linux® and MS Windows®
- External Power/ON applying +12V
- Dimensions HWD: 7,4 x 12,2 x 16,7 inch. / 19 x 31 x 42,5 cm
- Weight: 35,2 lbs / 16 Kg