RF-kit B26-PA 2K+
WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH THE B26-RF 2K+ KIT
- Mechanically constructed in the tried and tested housing (all holes, recesses and ventilation slots have been created with laser tools)
- 52V 3KW power supply (manufactured for the IT industry) installed
- Power supply +5, +/-12V installed
- Relay board for 1 TRX IN and 4 Antennas OUT installed
- Very accurate power measurement by newly developed and unique measuring coupler
- RF2K5 PA module with 2x BLF189XR completely assembled and bias already matched! installed
(Built up on copper plate and a heat sink calculated for this PA thermally connected and screwed)
- B26 RF01 Controller (monitors all functions and sequences in conjunction with its Arduino and the Raspberry PI) installed
- Software on Micro SD card for Raspberry 3 / 3+ is included
- 7" touch panel already installed in the front panel installed
- Intermediate plates for recording LPF and tuner installed
- Necessary HF coax cable to complete the PA
- Documentation (instructions, pictures, notes) is provided in Groups.io B26-PA
- Software updates are available at www.rf-kit.de ( online via Update Menu in PA )
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE KIT
- Raspberry PI 3 / 3+ ®, as it is everywhere to buy and it does not make sense to push it through
- 3 Fans since these can be adapted to the operating conditions
Users who require maximum performance and high duty cycle (e.g. RTTY, AM, FM modes) can use higher air movement fans with a higher noise level, while typical users can use a moderate air movement fan and enjoy virtually silent operation.
It requires 2 x 120x120x25mm fans and 1x 80x80x25mm fan (all 12V, 3-Pin).
The mounting points for the fans are easily accessible and the installation is therefore quite simple.
With the new kit, the logistics will be simplified and completion will be possible within a day, depending on the skill and experience. Start early and be QRV and on the air in the evening with the B26-RF 2K+ !
WHAT STILL NEEDS TO BE DONE
- install Raspberry PI 3 or PI3+
- Obtain and install the fans
- RF cabling (Relay panel IN → PA module → LPF → (tuner) → Relay panel OUT)
Extensive measurements, diagnostics, and debugging tools are available on the touchscreen display, including remote diagnostics if required.
The steps required to finish the PA kit build (installation of the fans, cabling, Raspberry PI, as well as, calibration and testing etc.) are an important part of the process that will allow the user to gain intricate knowledge of the .amplifier.
The shipping costs are always determined individually
We sell only kit's - no parts !
If you need help to assembling and/or calibrating your kit (... no time, no tools, no test equipment) - there are hams available to help in our worldwide user community — even complete turnkey assembly. Contacts will be provided on request