pa048 (June 23rd 2016 - first Version for RaspberryPI 3)
- Version for RaspberryPi 3
- improoved some Statusmessages
pa047 (June 3rd 2016 - last Version for BananaPI ... Bugfixes still possible)
- works with 1k5 and 2k5 Modules
- You can use üther modules for SWR, too
- 40/80A Sensor can now have an offset
- Final Version for Banana-PI (further development only for
pa046 (April 3rd 2016)
- minor changes
pa045 (January 16th 2016)
- ICOM control modified
- PTT-sequence modified
- remooved incorrect error message "damaged Filterboard"
- In Standard-Display SWR-meter showed a value 18.6% too low - corrected
- PTT shows a red "ON AIR" ... BIAS_ON makes it yellow
- Graphic-error when calling Menu corrected
- ATU: "Bypass" switches from "Auto" to "Man"
- ATU: after tuning the normal schematic is always displayed
pa044 (December 22th 2015)
- special update for Huawei PSU
pa043 (December 14th 2015)
- Voltage and Current control with correct readings
- Current control on classic screen with realistic damping
- Update for ATU with "bad" antennas
- smaller improovements for smoother running ;-)
pa041 (November 15th 2015)
pa040 (September 2015)
- Completed (like in manual)
pa036 (Juli 2015)
- raw final
pa035 (June 2015)
- Cross Needle now normal AND inverted
change in K-relais default
pa034 (PA034) (May 21st 2015)
- Timer runs too in "Operate"-Mode.
- Automatic Tunen only in "Standby"-Modus. If Operate is ON it will be suspended while tuning.
- Manual Tuning works only in "Standby"-Mode.
- AutoTune is possible through a Tuner-connectiong.
- Toggeling between Antenne1 and Antenne2 not while transmitting.
- Faster Tuning. (new alogrithmus)
- Improoved "Peak-Hold".
- Instruments: wrong values now corrected.
pa033 (May 1st 2015)
- Bug in Remote : Cross Needle meter does no longer vanish.
- Output Power in no longer read from ATU_out. Thus PAs without a Tuner work correctly.
(PA030) (April 2015)
- first Beta-Version and Basicversion.